Topic: Bella Adenuga
Bella Adenuga “Disu” was born on 29 May 1986 (age 33 years) , She is the Executive Vice Chairman Globacom, Populaly known as Glo Network , She is the First Daughter of Mike Adenuga.
Belinda “Bella” Ajoke Olubunmi Disu is a Nigerian businesswoman. She is the executive vice chairman of Globacom, and a non-executive director of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Below are the Top 5 Facts you need to know about her.
Top 5 Facts About Bella Adenuga “Disu” – Executive Vice Chairman Globacom
1. She is the Biological Daughter of the 3rd Richest man in Africa , who is the owner of Glo Network in the person of Mike Adenuga.
2. She is married to Jameel Disu
3. According to her Educational Background , She studied at the following Schools, University of Massachusetts Boston, Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, Northeastern University.
View this post on Instagram
Friday, December 13, 2019, I became one of the youngest recipients of the French National Honor: Chevalier dans l’ordre des Arts et des Lettres. I thank the French Government and President @EmmanuelMacron for bestowing this honor upon me. It was the fulfillment of a dream. I am humbled. I remain eternally grateful.
4. She is a devoted Christian and Founder of CobbleStone Properties , Her company is a leading Property Development, Management & Marketing Firm in Nigeria.
5. She might succeed her father as the CEO of the company , her current net worth is valued at $122 Million , this fact is not yet verified by Forbes.
Note that you can use the comment section below to make some corrections or add your own facts.