Topic: Ayobami Aranmolate
Dr Laser Nigeria is a Plastic Surgeon & Laser Surgeon who is the Owner of Grandville Medical And Laser Located at 3 Major Cities In Nigeria Lekki , Abuja & Surulere.
Dr. Laser’s Real Name is Ayobami Aranmolate (45 Years Old) Born 16th June 1974.
Grandville Medical and Laser Clinic is an award winning, International renowned medical hub. We offer world-class services with outstanding results in wide range of surgical, medical, aesthetic, skin, body, health and beauty cares. We also provide a wide range of clinical laboratory services and post-surgery Aftercare home.
Our headquarter is located in Lagos, Nigeria, with fully equipped branches and laboratory in Lekki – Lagos, Surulere – Lagos and Maitama – Abuja.
Contact Dr. Laser Nigeria (Dr Ayobami Aranmolate)
- Call: (+234) 0817 153 0599
- Plot 4 Eleganza Shopping Mall, Opp. VGC, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- 6 Oyediran Street, Off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
- 5b Lephalala Close, Off Ganges Street, Off Alvan Ikoku, Maitama district, Abuja, Nigeria.
Checkout Awards Won By Dr Laser Nigeria:
List of Top 10 Things You Must Know About Dr Laser Nigeria (Dr Ayobami Aranmolate):
1. Dr. Aranmolate R. Ayobami is the Medical Director and CEO of Grandville Medical and Laser. A Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Center Located in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. He attended the College of Medicine,University of Lagos where he earned his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
2. He had his post graduate residency education training in Burns and Plastic Surgery and presently a Fellow of the West African College of Surgeon (Plastic Surgery).
3. He has also had training in burns and wound care at St.Elizabeth Regional burn center, Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. In addition,he had training in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at Akademikliniken, an Aesthetic Plastic Surgery clinic in Stockholm, Sweden.
4. Dr. Aranmolate attended the world-renowned Plastic Surgery Center under the tutelage of the renowned plastic surgeon Per Haden and Dr. Paulo Montagomoro. in Sweden called Akademikliniken, Stockholm.
5. Dr Aranmolate is keen on consistent update in one’s area of specialty; yearly he takes time out of work to update himself in cosmetic and plastic surgery.
6. Recently, Dr. Laser Nigeria had a training in endovascular laser system cryotherapy and rhinoplasty also had a training in rhinoplasty at University of South Western, Dallas, USA.
7. He is an advance chemical peel specialist, an advance specialist in Laser systems/Radio-frequency devices from South Africa.
8. He also holds a Master Certification in Botox and Dermafillers from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
9. He is also attending progress training to becoming a Fellow of the American Academic of Aesthetic Medicine. His center is one of the destination centers in Nigeria for Smile train Surgery, which offer free surgery to both children and adult with cleft lip and palate.
10. He has appeared on many talks and shows discussing Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery in Nigeria. He has also done a lot of presentation on laser and skin care in the pigment skin in both Local and international platform. He is interested in the research of laser in pigment skin specially in skin type 5 and 6.